Quick Installation Guide
The manual contains a detailed step by step guide of installation and calibration.
Below is a short overview:
Fig 1: Sensor Position
- Download and Install the Touchless Touch Software
- If you are using a Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor download and install the Kinect SDK and then reboot.
- If you are using the Orbbec Astra or an OpenNI device install the drivers that came with the sensor and then reboot.
- Mount your sensor(s) flat against the touch surface in one of the corners, pointing diagonally across to the opposite corner, at least 60cm away from the touch area (see Fig 1 and Fig 3).
- Goto the notification area, look for this icon: and double-click it
- Look to see if your sensor has been detected: (see Fig 2)
Fig 2: Sensor Status
- Press Calibrate Devices and follow the messages on screen
- If your touch surface is reflective or shiny then during calibration, stick a sheet of paper over each touch point, and then repeat calibration. If this does not help then cover the entire surface and repeat.
Quick Calibration Demo
See More Videos
Fig 3: Photos of real setups with sensor position shown
For more information, and trouble shooting guide please consult the full manual and check the Frequently Asked Questions.